Direct Mail Marketing Contents
- Stock: Outside envelope – #10 regular or #10 window envelope
- 8.5 x 11 letter in color or black and white
- Choice of second sheet, reply envelopes, postcards or brochures can also be added.
Direct Mail Marketing
Direct Mail Marketing is an ideal method to send marketing material such as brochures, postcards and letter printing through the mail. Not only do we save you valuable time in generating leads for your business, we also save you money through the sheer effectiveness of our direct mail marketing services. We offer our customers a fast, affordable, convenient and reliable way to print and mail all of their marketing materials.
Letter printing addresses are printed, presorted and addressed on an #10 envelope, or the 8.5 x 11 letter if window envelopes are requested. The piece is inserted into the envelope along with any additional insert, (reply envelopes, brochures, postcards or second sheets) and sealed, then delivered to the post office bulk mail unit. Postage cost will be added when a mailing file has been submitted.
Highlights of Our Services
- Lead generation, trigger marketing, customer cross-sell, customer retention campaigns, or any other type of campaign you choose
- Insightful analytics: detailed report of results after each campaign with analysis to assist you in improving your ROI and performance
- Responsive data and lists, to ensure you are marketing to the correct audience
- Free class sort
- Updated Change of Address (NCOA)
- 3602 mail form with proof of delivery
- Delivery to Post Office at no additional charge
- Automation mailing with bar codes at no additional charge
- Additional services include wafer sealing (tabbing), folding, inserting and fulfillment, variable data & variable numbering, list management, dupe detections, radius counts, Canadian mailing, and more.
We guarantee your mailing will receive all the marketing consideration and attention it deserves, and ensure that it qualifies for the lowest postage possible. We accomplish this by expediting your direct mail marketing through our Direct Mail Services department and promptly delivering your mailing to the post office. We do all of the burdensome work for you, utilizing the latest software technology.
Every Door Direct Mail
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) marketing is another method of marketing that allows you to deliver marketing mailers to every address in a defined geographic area, whether by neighborhood, city, or zip code. Depending on your customer base, you can choose to target only residential addresses, or both business and residential addresses. This service can save businesses money by eliminating the need to purchase a mailing list. These mail campaigns can also be local or national, and are excellent for small businesses, restaurants, realtors, or local political campaigns.